Wednesday, July 25, 2007

flatmate


This is my flatmate. I've named him bite-ey.

I placed the key for scale.

Unfortunately he then grabbed the key and ran out the door muttering something about neo-colonialism.

If he returns I'm hoping to barter the amicable forfeiture of my DEET supply in exchange for my life.

8 comments:

sally said...

nice roommate. I he/she neat or does he/she leave carcasses in the sink?
Do you have a sink?
Try to keep the adventures shy of life threatening

Unknown said...

bite-ey aside, you actually have a key to your room?! don't tell me there is electricity as well, because the president and his wife told me that that is an exclusive "first world" privilege.

anyway, if bite-ey pulls a key disappearing act on you again, threaten him with fire.

Anonymous said...

I WILL SHAVE YOU, CUT YOUR HAIR, AND BITE YOUR FACE OFF IF YOU INTRUDE ON MY PERSONAL SPACE AGAIN, YOU HEAR?!!

English Emma said...

Hey Ben!

So amusing to read your blog, you certainly have a way of getting yourself into the most precarious of situations, eh??

Tell bite-ey if he starts sniffing around your jugular you'll pull a selection of his legs off, so that he will be forced to run around in a circle until he goes slowly mad.

Barbara said...

Hi Ben:
Are there other roommates of the human variety or just arachnids?

I have just returned from the wilds of Borneo and Komodo.

Looking forward to hearing more of your adventure.

Love,
Aunt Barbie

claire said...

at least bitey looks like the strong silent type. won't talk your ear off. may nibble a bit though....

Anonymous said...

ANYONE NOTICE WHY THEIR BELOVED BEN HAS NOT POSTED AN UPDATE IN 5 DAYS? YEP. THAT'S RIGHT. HE BUGGED ME (NO PUN INTENDED) AGAIN.

Anonymous said...

ANYONE NOTICE WHY THEIR BELOVED BEN HAS NOT POSTED AN UPDATE IN 5 DAYS? YEP. THAT'S RIGHT. HE BUGGED ME (NO PUN INTENDED) AGAIN.